Cambium C000065K041A Ptp 650S Upgrade Limited Range To Full Range Software License (Per End)
Service providers have experienced massive growth in data, voice, and video traffic over the past few years. This growth has imposed new requirements for high bandwidth and secure, reliable connectivity in areas not previously covered. Heterogeneous networks of small cells are increasingly being deployed in traffic “hotspot” areas to address these increasing capacity demands. In addition, data “not spots” are being addressed in suburban and rural areas with lower capacity small cell deployments.
Cambium Networks disrupts the performance-reliability continuum with the Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 650S Small Cell backhaul solution. With up to 450 Mbps aggregate throughput, small form factor, and support for 4G/LTE network timing, PTP650S links let you reliably and securely handle today’s needs with scalability to meet future requirements.
- FLEXIBLE NON-LINE-OF-SIGHT (NLOS) SUPPORT is delivered by sub-6GHz spectrum featuring 2×2 MIMO OFDM, Fast Adaptive Modulation (AMOD), Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO) and high spectral efficiency. With NLOS capabilities, service providers have a significant advantage in deploying capacity in the areas where most needed.
- EASY DEPLOYMENTS are supported by agile mounting options, a small form factor and low power consumption. PTP 650S simplifies the installation in all kinds of urban and rural environments. With built in alignment tools and flexible management interfaces, service providers can plan, install, monitor and support their network while keeping cost low.
- OPTIMIZED FOR 3G/4G NETWORKS, the PTP 650S meets the performance, timing (IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet), reliability and security requirements of the latest generation mobile networks. With the PTP 650S, network operators have a solution for today and future expansion needs of their network.
The PTP 650S small cell backhaul solution offers an ideal array of features that give you more capacity, greater operational flexibility and the highest spectral efficiency in the industry. PTP 650S provides sub-6 GHz, multi-band flexibility in wide-band radios, operating in channel sizes from 5 to 45 MHz to maximize the use of precious backhaul spectrum.
- With , PTP 650S systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize performance in virtually any environment – including NLOS, high interference, and through extreme weather conditions.
- (IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet), the PTP 650S ensures 4G interoperability and scalability.
- Using , PTP 650S analyzes the channel and automatically selects the most suitable modulation. These rapid adjustments greatly increase link reliability and efficiency.
The small cell focused feature combination results in delivering more capacity and reliability with less spectrum, maximizing your investments in even the most challenging environments.