CAMBIUM C050900S104A ePMP Sync Radio Extended Warranty, 4 Additional Years
ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio
Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP architecture provides highly scalable broadband access solution that will allow you to build and expand your network with a faster return on investment. Cambium Networks’ radios deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP, video and data to end users in multiple vertical markets, with high performance and exceptional reliability.
- enables unparalleled spectrum efficiency. This allows for the configuration of more subscribers in your network while preserving consistency and quality of service in spectrum-constrained environments. GPS Sync leads directly to CAPEX and OPEX reductions, resulting in lower installation costs and maintenance, allowing your business to concentrate on growth and profitability.
- allows you to confidently offer triple play services – VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data. Providing your customers with excellent service quality ensures their continued loyalty and transforms them into advocates, helping WISPs and enterprises expand their business.
- proven reliability has created an unsurpassed connectivity standard in many industries that depend on fixed wireless broadband. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are made from high-quality components.
- The Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio provides more than 200 Mbps of real user throughput. Using 2×2 MIMO-OFDM technologies, ePMP deployments achieve industry leading data rates.
- Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse.
- When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.