Ruckus 901-R510-WW00 R510 Indoor Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R510 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R510, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, which helps drive business efficiencies from both a revenue and cost perspective. It does this with existing 802.3af power, obviating the need for expensive, capital intensive switch upgrades.
Each ZoneFlex R510 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antenna array that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas the R510 adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance. outlets, and branch offices.
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- USB Port for IoT technologies
- Two-stream MU-MIMO 2×2:2 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients
- R510 delivers up to twice the range and coverage of competitive products
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments